RabbitRun

Things to improve

Most of this list applies to Midgard server. 

Fixes:

1. Banker password
  2. Dragon Stone Shard/Splitter quest (it won't start after you delivered the first 10)

Improvements: 

1. Deactivate option of Thief's Gloves
  2. Hairstyles last forever (not mallable)
  3. Mounts last longer I think?
  4. Add all level maps to Seon-Hae
  5. Enchant Change Scroll B / Enchant Change B sellable to NPC (you can't get rid of it unless you use them)
  6. Remove Magic Attack Power+ / Magic Resistance+ in SMBC as they are misleading names and don't have that much effect aswell
  7. Remove Strong against Demi-Human / Strong against Warrior/Sura/Ninja/Mage/Lycan in SMBC as they have no effect (or remake them to have some usefulness)
    (Remove those stones aswell then)
  8. What's the damn success rate of making triangles/heptagons/octa/penta blabla? Waaaaay too low
Edited by RabbitRun
  • Thanks 2

Hey RabbitRun, just for the notes.. the strong against Warrior/Sura/Ninja/Mage/Lycan stones DOES work! The only thing there's preventing the stones to work is the bonus Warrior/Sura/Ninja/Mage/Lycan Resistance. To make the easier to understand, the stones works but is useless if the other player have class resistance.

- GameMaster Philip

Hi,

It doesn't work. I have tested it lot'ssssssss of time with high values, with and without resistances but it doesn't increase a bit. So I'd like to figure that out. 

Anyway when I said Demi-Human needs to be removed I was wrong. I forgotten the pvm part where you need this bonus so let's leave it like that. Regarding Strong Class, I need a bit more info. 

Add:

Make Guild/Free mode not useable in National War field.

On 2/27/2019 at 8:03 PM, RabbitRun said:

Most of this list applies to Midgard server. 

Fixes:

1. Banker password
  2. Dragon Stone Shard/Splitter quest (it won't start after you delivered the first 10)

Improvements: 

1. Deactivate option of Thief's Gloves
  2. Hairstyles last forever (not mallable)
  3. Mounts last longer I think?
  4. Add all level maps to Seon-Hae
  5. Enchant Change Scroll B / Enchant Change B sellable to NPC (you can't get rid of it unless you use them)
  6. Remove Magic Attack Power+ / Magic Resistance+ in SMBC as they are misleading names and don't have that much effect aswell
  7. Remove Strong against Demi-Human / Strong against Warrior/Sura/Ninja/Mage/Lycan in SMBC as they have no effect (or remake them to have some usefulness)
    (Remove those stones aswell then)
  8. What's the damn success rate of making triangles/heptagons/octa/penta blabla? Waaaaay too low

Hey RabbitRun. I've tested the thing about the first quest of alchemy, and yes.. I can't get it to work neither. It gives me the first Rough stone, after that nothing happens and there's no new quest after that.

I will try to report the bug to the others in the staff team to see, since it's a serious problem to fix before Elysium opens.

- Philip

- GameMaster Philip

The bug with dragon stone shards was mentioned to GM's multiple times at the very start. But they always just said "working as intended".

6 hours ago, swpp said:

The bug with dragon stone shards was mentioned to GM's multiple times at the very start. But they always just said "working as intended".

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding from the behalf of the staff team, I now have tested the quests and reported the deleted quests to Alex. It will be taken care of.

- GameMaster Philip

Post has not received any replies in over a month. Suggestions will be taken into consideration is all I can say.

T/C