Burn

Can't start the game

I returned to this server after a big stop, glad I could found you again!

I downloaded the game and at first it was fine, it opened the game well, I played for like an hour or so but then an error appeared and crashed my game. I tried to open it up again but I can't, I've tried to see if it was compatibility issues, reinstalled it like 5 times already and nothing. As I try to open it, an error box blinks and I can't take a print or even read it because it's so fast. I really wanted to get back to the game along with my cousin, but this has been frustrating trying to play it.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:15 AM, Burn said:

I returned to this server after a big stop, glad I could found you again!

I downloaded the game and at first it was fine, it opened the game well, I played for like an hour or so but then an error appeared and crashed my game. I tried to open it up again but I can't, I've tried to see if it was compatibility issues, reinstalled it like 5 times already and nothing. As I try to open it, an error box blinks and I can't take a print or even read it because it's so fast. I really wanted to get back to the game along with my cousin, but this has been frustrating trying to play it.

Update your net framework, windows update, also if you have more then 1 antivirus could affect you, bassically the problem is from your pc/laptop! Regards United2!