Sign in to follow this  
Alex

☃️Christmas Dungeon☃️ ''Ho Ho Ho Santa Has Come To Gift You''🎁

Nice.jpg

☃️Christmas Wonderland Dungeon☃️

Ho Ho Ho! I think you know me well so i don't  need to introduce myself. Everything is different this year, we were preparing everything for christmas in our land, but something has happened. Darkness came from the sky, big snowmans has discovered thought whole land.All creatures in wonderland has turned into monsters,even our christmas tree is evil monster now.  I'm alone. I need help! Whole wonderland is enchanged by some unknown power. Do you think you could help me brave players? You are the only one which can help me and my wonderland to survive!

The duration of the event: December 2019 - January 2020

The Christmas Wonderland Dungeon contains:

• New Map (Christmas Dungeon)
  • Drop Event
  • Specials Mobs
  • New Christmas Boss
  • New Metin Stones
  • New Skins and Costumes
  • Also some dropable ''Various Items'' from ItemShop                                                                                                                                                  

Presentation:

>Main NPC<

Info: Santa is the main NPC, here you will find all the information related to the Christmas Wonderland Dungeon.

image.png

☃️Christmas Wonderland Dungeon Run☃️

Info:The entrance is maded at Santa NPC in Map1

Minimum level 120

• [Step 1] You need to go at Santa NPC and to open Santa NPC menu and to get first the mistery potionchristmas2019_potion.png after we get that you will need christmas scrool christmas2019_pass.png you can drop christmas scrool christmas2019_pass.png on farm map.  To can enter on the dungeon you will need both christmas scroo;christmas2019_pass.png  and mistery potion christmas2019_potion.png    you will need it on one of the floor.  Also do not forget you have just 7 minutes to destroy all of the Snow Balls or to find the right one if not you will fail the Dungeon.
  • [Step 2] After you are on the dungeon you will have 7 Snow Balls, from all 7 just one it's correct all the others are just illusion, after you will destroy  the real Snow Ball you will pass to the next step.
  • [Step 3] Destroy Monsters until you will find a keychristmas2019_key.png! After you drop it put the keychristmas2019_key.png at the Magic Wonderland Stone and you will be teleported to the next step!
  • [Step 4] Go to the Santa which it will appear on that floor close to you and when you press on it it will appear a question ''What to do here?''  so basically after you press next 5 Treacherous chests will appear on that floor from all 5 just 4 are illusion and just 1 it's correct if you destroy   an illussion at begging then 120 monster will appear and you will have to kill them, after it will let you to choose again a Treacherous chest, if you will find again an illusion you will need to kill 5 Ghost of Santas to can open again a chest and hopefully it will be the right one, after you find the right one Ghost Of Christmas it will appear on the middle of the dungeon, you will have to kill him to pass to the next floor!
  • [Step 5] After you get teleported on that floor a magic wanderland stone will appear press on it and you will need to drink the mysterious potion which you take it from the beggining from the Santa NPC and  you will get teleported to the next stage.
  • [Step 6] You will be teleported near Santa you have to press on it and it will give you all the necessary details , on that floor you will have to kill all the monsters so you will can pass to the next one.
  • [Step 7] Destroy the stone and you will receive Frozen SnowFlake ch2019_snowflake.png.
  • [Step 8] Kill the Ghosts Of Christmas they will be 3 and one of them will drop Christmas Perchament ch2019_parchment.png.
  • [Step 9] You will have to destroy 7 Christmas Stones and at the last one you will drop Christmas Sock ch2019_sock.png.
  • [Step 10] Go to the Santa on that floor and with those 3 ch2019_sock.pngch2019_parchment.pngch2019_snowflake.pngyou will make at Santa a key named Gold SnowFlake Keych2019_goldsnowflake.png.
  • [Step 11] Kill the last boss named Evil Christmas Tree.

image.png

Waiting time: 60 minutes

Also you will have just 40 minutes to finish the Christmas Wonderland Dungeon so good luck to all of you, We Wish You Merry Christmas!☃️🎁

>Christmas Wonderland Dungeon Run<

Mobs Drop:

Spoiler

72726.pngSun Elixir Extra

51002.pngVitality Pearl

71080.pngSummon Metin-Stone (H)

80017.pngCoins Voucher (50)

Crespinel Diamond.pngCrespinel Diamond

Hallstibite Diamond.pngHallstibite Diamond

Linigorite Diamond.pngLinigorite Diamond

Green_Acid_Potion.pngGreen Acid Potion

Green_Magic_stone.pngGreen Magic stone

Green_Blessed_Talisman.pngGreen Blessed Talisman

Purple_Acid_potion.pngPurple Acid potion

Purple_Blessed_Talisman.pngPurple Blessed Talisman

Purple_Magic_Stone.pngPurple Magic Stone

Red_Acid_Potion.pngRed Acid Potion

Red_Blessed_Talisman.pngRed Blessed Talisman

Red_Magic_Stone.pngRed Magic Stone

potion_refine_low.png Refine potion low

potion_refine_medium.png Refine potion medium

potion_refine_extra.png Refine potion extra

ch2019_sash_1.pngChristmas Sash (basic)

christmas2019_pass.png Christmas scroll

Stone Drop:

Spoiler

Crespinel Diamond.pngCrespinel Diamond

Hallstibite Diamond.pngHallstibite Diamond

Linigorite Diamond.pngLinigorite Diamond

Green_Acid_Potion.pngGreen Acid Potion

Green_Magic_stone.pngGreen Magic stone

Green_Blessed_Talisman.pngGreen Blessed Talisman

Purple_Acid_potion.pngPurple Acid potion

Purple_Blessed_Talisman.pngPurple Blessed Talisman

Purple_Magic_Stone.pngPurple Magic Stone

Red_Acid_Potion.pngRed Acid Potion

Red_Blessed_Talisman.pngRed Blessed Talisman

Red_Magic_Stone.pngRed Magic Stone

potion_refine_low.png Refine potion low

potion_refine_medium.png Refine potion medium

potion_refine_extra.png Refine potion extra

ch2019_sash_2.pngChristmas Sash (fine)

christmas2019_pass.png Christmas scroll

Evil Christmas Tree Drop:

Spoiler

plechi_ch2019_costume_m.pngChristmas Costume (M)

plechi_ch2019_costume_w.pngChristmas Costume (F)

plechi_ch2019_costume_mh.pngChristmas Head (M)

plechi_ch2019_costume_wh.pngChristmas Head (F)

plechi_ch2019_twohand.pngChristmas 2hand Sword

plechi_ch2019_sword.pngChristmas Sword

plechi_ch2019_sword_sura.pngChristmas Blade

plechi_ch2019_dagger.pngChristmas Dagger

plechi_ch2019_bow.pngChristmas Bow

plechi_ch2019_fan.pngChristmas Fan

plechi_ch2019_bell.pngChristmas Bell

plechi_ch2019_claw.pngChristmas Claw

ch2019_sash_4.pngChristmas Sash (custom)

72726.pngSun Elixir Extra

80014.png Coins Voucher (100)

ch2019_dragon.png Christmas Dragon Mount

ch2019_otter.png Nivalis Seal

ch2019_rudolph.png Rudolph Seal

Video Tutorial for the Christmas Dungeon! Enjoy!

Video Presentation with the new stuff for the Christmas Event! Enjoy!