Sign in to follow this  
ALEX ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩

How can we improve?

Dear players,

We have been working hard lately to improve the server, so we can make all of you happy and enjoy your time here!
You can see the whole list of all of our changes on the server 
Change Log, but this time we'd like to hear players feedback, how to keep all of you satisfied at once and also let all of you know, that every person makes a big difference to this server, so I would like to personally thank you for being with us and making Metin2United to a better place to be for everyone.

I would like to ask all of you, what we could do to become a better server and what would be nice to have on this server? There are no stupid answers, every suggestion counts and no matter who you are, you will be heard and we might take your suggestions in consideration. We will highly appreciate any kind of suggestion and see what could be done.

Thanks for your loyalty.

P.S:. I would appreciate if you kept this thread for suggestions only.

Kind Regards,

Metin2United Team

Theres Nothing To Improve , Maybe Only The Vote Stuff , I Only Get 1 Reward and I Vote In All The Sites.. But It's All Fine And Good Big Up And Keep Doing A Great Job :)

IG xShaman